Steve Thomas created graphics for newspapers for several years before following his heart and becoming an inspired freelance artist. His love of propaganda, retro-futurism, and vintage style art is visible in works such as this 1980's movie wall decal. Our wall decals are made of textured polyester fabric with a glare-free matte finish. They're easy to apply and remove, and are the perfect decorating choice for apartments, dorms, offices, and other places you can't put holes in the walls.
- Premium Opaque Polyester Fabric with Matte Finish
- Sticks to Most Flat Surfaces - Walls, Fridges, Cabinets and More; Low-Tack Adhesive Easy to Remove; No Sticky Residue
- Available in 12, 24, 36, and 48 Inch Sizes
- Made in the USA with Eco Friendly Materials
- Copyright Steve Thomas/artlicensing.com
Weight: 0.10 lbs
Watch Some Videos
See how to apply wall decals the easy way.
Be the first to rate this item!