San Francisco Bay Area artist Eric Joyner started painting his passion - Japanese robot toys and donuts - around 1999. Since then, the delightfully mad painter has re-imagined American classics and pop culture references if donut-eating robots ruled the world. Now we're bringing his retro-futuristic style to life as a durable, colorful metal sign. This quirky fusion of sci-fi and Americana makes a whimsical addition to your kitchen, living room, dining room, office, or anywhere that deserves a robot-size helping of kitschy fun! Indoor Use Only.
- Vintage Style Reproduction Sign
- Measures 16W x 12H Inches
- Printed in the USA on Imported Heavy Duty Steel
- Copyright Eric Joyner/artlicensing.com
- Also Available as a Removable Wall Decal
Weight: 1.30 lbs
Be the first to rate this item!