Bring back the fun of the 1950s with our Atomic Starburst Wall Decal Set! Peel and stick them on the wall of your kitchen, diner, or restaurant for an instant burst of retro decorative appeal. They're individually cut, so you can apply them any way you like, and you can remove them when it's time to redecorate!
- Premium Opaque Polyester Fabric with Matte Finish
- Sticks to Most Flat Surfaces - Walls, Fridges, Cabinets, Windows and More
- Low-Tac Adhesive Easy to Remove; No Sticky Residue
- One Sheet of 19 Decals; Shapes Range From 4.5 to 9 Inches
- Made in the USA
Weight: 0.90 lbs
Watch Some Videos
How to apply wall decals the easy way.
Decorate an entire wall in the same theme for dramatic impact!
Resources & Information
- Print our Wall Decal application instructions. [PDF]
- See how easy it is to apply wall decals to decorate your home, apartment, dorm room, or office! [Video]
- Transform your world with these 1950s inspired wall decals and stickers! [Blog]
- Atomic Starburst dinnerware will launch your kitchen decor into orbit! [Blog]
out of 5
Of people Would recommend this product to a friend.
I loved this product!
Perfect! I got one sheet to cover the interior of my 14ft 1963 trailer. Not enough.I ordered a second sheet. Wow! They are so cool, easy to put up and look incredible! Thanks again!
June 8, 2016
From: San Diego
Love my wall stickers!
Bought these for my boring trailer roof. They are so cute! Thanks so much!
June 2, 2016
From: Escondido, CA
Durable and Great-looking!
Loved these strong, durable, brightly colored decals. They "woke up" our long panelled hallway beautifully!
August 21, 2015
From: Chattanooga, TN
Love these decals!!
These decals are excellent. Pretty simple to apply but read the instructiosn first. Mine didn't ship all that well, being rolled up & having to travel to the other side of the world left some of them a bit crinkled & peeling off of the backing sheet but there are so many provided on each sheet I still had plenty for what I needed. Can't wait to get some more, boomerang design this time I think...
July 6, 2014
From: Adelaide, SA, Aus