A fitting tribute to the royal and ancient game of golf, the St Andrews Black Border Metal Sign just glows with history. From the weathered border to the depiction of the Old Course's 750-year-old Swilcan Bridge, this one is a must for any golfer who appreciates the heritage of a golfing landmark.
- Measures: 16W x 12H Inches
- Reads: Founded on the 15th May 1754 - St Andrews the Home of the Royal & Ancient Game
- Full Color Dye Sublimation on Quality 400 Mic Steel
- Pre-Drilled for Easy Hanging
Weight: 1.02 lbs
Be the first to rate this item!