Celebrate the Miller Brewing Company's oldest brand of beer and enjoy the high life with this Miller High Life Girl in the Moon neon clock. Originally launched in the early 1900s the beer is called "The Champaign of Beers" due to its high level of carbonation. It was originally one of the premier high-end beers in the country for many years. This Clock features two neon rings, the inner ring that illuminates the clock face that features Miller High Life's Girl in the Moon. The outer ring radiates a red neon ring that reflects off the chrome finish of the molded resin housing.
- Molded Resin Housing with Polished Chrome Finish
- Durable Glass Face with Full Color Logo
- Battery Operated Quartz Movement. 110 Volt Adapter for Neon, 6 ft. Power Cord
- Measures: 14 Inches In Diameter
- Ships Directly from the Manufacturer. Please Allow 7-14 Business Days for Delivery.
Weight: 5.50 lbs
Be the first to rate this item!