The William Marvy Company has been making barber poles since 1936 and they still do it the old-fashioned way, with quality materials and maintenance-free motors. Marvy is the only barber pole manufacturer left in North America, so when you buy a Marvy barber pole, you're investing in an American treasure! The stout and shiny Model 55 is made with heavy-duty materials and is weatherproof for years of worry-free service. You'll love the nostalgic look of the light-up globe, too!
- Made of Stainless Steel, Polished Aluminum and Hand-Blown Glass
- Maintenance-Free Motor, Lighted Cylinder and Glass Globe
- Made in the USA; 1-Yr. Manufacturer Warranty
- Measures 9W x 35H x 11D Inches; Glass Cylinder Measures 16H x 6D Inches
- Ships Directly from the Manufacturer. Please Allow 7-14 Business Days for Delivery.
Weight: 27.00 lbs
Be the first to rate this item!