The William Marvy Company has been making barber poles since 1936 and they still do it the old-fashioned way, with quality materials and maintenance-free motors. Marvy is the only barber pole manufacturer left in North America, so when you buy a Marvy barber pole, you're investing in an American treasure! The Model 824 is the granddaddy of vintage-style barber signs, checking in at a whopping 39" tall for a massive display you have to see to believe. Like all of Marvy's barber poles, the 824 is made with heavy-duty materials and is weatherproof for years of worry-free service.
- Made of Stainless Steel, Polished Aluminum and Hand-Blown Glass
- Maintenance-Free Motor, Lighted Cylinder
- Made in the USA; 1-Yr. Manufacturer Warranty
- Measures 10.5W x 39H x 12.5D Inches; Glass Cylinder Measures 24H x 8D Inches
- Ships Directly from the Manufacturer. Please Allow 7-14 Business Days for Delivery.
Weight: 32.00 lbs
Be the first to rate this item!