The William Marvy Company has been making barber poles since 1936 and they still do it the old-fashioned way, with quality materials and maintenance-free motors. Marvy is the only barber pole manufacturer left in North America, so when you buy a Marvy barber pole, you're investing in an American treasure! The Model 405 is the one you need if you're cramped for space. Like all of Marvy's barber poles, it's is made with heavy-duty materials and is weatherproof for years of worry-free service. This model also features a bright, lighted dome for maximum impact.
- Made of Stainless Steel, Polished Aluminum and Hand-Blown Glass
- Maintenance-Free Motor, Lighted Cylinder and Glass Globe
- Made in the USA; 1-Yr. Manufacturer Warranty
- Measures 6W x 29H x 8D Inches; Glass Cylinder Measures 16H x 4D Inches
- Ships Directly from the Manufacturer. Please Allow 7-14 Business Days for Delivery.
Weight: 21.00 lbs
Be the first to rate this item!