The William Marvy Company has been making barber poles since 1936 and they still do it the old-fashioned way, with quality materials and maintenance-free motors. Marvy is the only barber pole manufacturer left in North America, so when you buy a Marvy barber pole, you're investing in an American treasure! The 333 Barber Pole is Marvey's most affordable model, skipping the traditional revolving style in favor of a simple, clean look. Its long, narrow design is perfect for small shops, but still attracts the eye with a reflective back and bright lighted dome.
- Made of Stainless Steel, Polished Aluminum and Hand-Blown Glass
- Non-Revolving Pole Features Faceted Reflector Back, Lighted Cylinder and Glass Globe
- Made in the USA; 1-Yr. Manufacturer Warranty
- Measures 6W x 29H x 8D Inches; Glass Cylinder Measures 16H x 4D Inches
- Ships Directly from the Manufacturer. Please Allow 7-14 Business Days for Delivery.
Weight: 20.00 lbs
Be the first to rate this item!