The William Marvy Company has been making barber poles since 1936 and they still do it the old-fashioned way, with quality materials and maintenance-free motors. Marvy is the only barber pole manufacturer left in North America, so when you buy a Marvy barber pole, you're investing in an American treasure! The 410 Barber Pole from Marvy comes with an oak-finished stand that makes it perfect for a window display. Like all Marvy barber poles, it's got the classic red white and blue stripes and features hand-blown glass and a stainless steel dome and bowl.
- Made of Stainless Steel, Polished Aluminum and Hand-Blown Glass
- Oak-Finished Stand, Maintenance-Free Motor, Lighted Cylinder
- Made in the USA; 1-Yr. Manufacturer Warranty
- Measures 7.5W x 22.5H x 8.5D Inches (Including Stand); Glass Cylinder Measures 10H x 4D Inches
- Ships Directly from the Manufacturer. Please Allow 7-14 Business Days for Delivery.
Weight: 10.00 lbs
Be the first to rate this item!