1967 was a great year. Just check out this cool 67 Chevy Nova Light Up Clock for proof! The clock's image of a beautiful bolero red Nova coupe parked outside an old-time Sunoco service station is a retro feast for the eyes, especially in the glow of a 22-watt fluorescent backlight. Classic car buffs will love the vibrant color and nostalgic style of this attractive and durable timepiece.
- High Quality Scratch Resistant Lexan Lens with ABS Plastic Housing
- Quartz Movement Runs on AA battery (Not Included)
- Economical 22 Watt Fluorescent Backlight Plugs into Standard Outlet and Has On/Off Switch
- Measures 14 Inches Diameter
- Made in USA with 1 Year Warranty; Ships Directly from Manufacturer - US/48 Only. Please Allow 7-14 Business Days for Delivery
Weight: 5.00 lbs
Watch Some Videos
Brighten up your day with a short video of our light up wall clocks!
Be the first to rate this item!