Longtime NASCAR fans will remember David Pearson's championship run in 1969 at the wheel of the Holman Moody-built #17 Torino Talladega. With that kind of pedigree, this cool Holman Moody Torino Clock is a must for your garage, workshop or office. The cutaway graphic of Pearson's Ford Torino looks even better lit up with the 22-watt fluorescent backlight. Awesome retro decor no racing fan or nostalgia enthusiast can be without!
- High Quality Scratch Resistant Lexan Lens with ABS Plastic Housing
- Quartz Movement Runs on AA battery (Not Included)
- Economical 22 Watt Fluorescent Backlight Plugs into Standard Outlet and Has On/Off Switch
- Measures 14 Inches Diameter
- Made in USA with 1 Year Warranty; Ships Directly from Manufacturer - US/48 Only. Please Allow 7-14 Business Days for Delivery
Weight: 5.00 lbs
Watch Some Videos
Brighten up your day with a short video of our light up wall clocks!
Be the first to rate this item!