How's this for retro: When the UP Railroad got its start in 1862, the only 'cars' in the U.S. were of the train variety! 150 years later, the UP is still open for business and you can put a piece of Americana on your favorite wall with this beautiful Union Pacific Railroad Lighted Clock. Made to look like a vintage neon clock, this reproduction uses a 22-watt fluorescent backlight to create a brilliant shine you'll love seeing on your wall. Great for your garage, home or office!
- High Quality Scratch Resistant Lexan Lens with ABS Plastic Housing
- Quartz Movement Runs on AA battery (Not Included)
- Economical 22 Watt Fluorescent Backlight Plugs into Standard Outlet and Has On/Off Switch
- Measures 14 Inches Diameter
- Made in USA with 1 Year Warranty; Ships Directly from Manufacturer - US/48 Only. Please Allow 7-14 Business Days for Delivery
Weight: 5.00 lbs
Watch Some Videos
Brighten up your day with a short video of our light up wall clocks!
Be the first to rate this item!