Here at RetroPlanet, there's no such thing as an endangered species. The famous blue eagle of Richfield Oil Company may have dropped out of sight in 1966, but this cool reproduction wall clock keeps it flying high. Boasting high quality materials and a scratch-resistant lens, this retro timepiece will make a permanent nest in your retro wall clocks collection.
- High Quality Scratch Resistant Lexan Lens with ABS Plastic Housing
- Quartz Movement Runs on AA battery (Not Included)
- Economical LED Backlight Plugs into Standard Outlet and Has On/Off Switch
- Measures 14 Inches Diameter
- Made in USA with 1 Year Warranty; Ships Directly from Manufacturer - US/48 Only. Please Allow 7-14 Business Days for Delivery
Weight: 5.00 lbs
Watch Some Videos
Brighten up your day with a short video of our light up wall clocks!
Be the first to rate this item!