Nicknamed "The Elephant" due to its sheer size and power, the Chrysler 426 Hemi swept the Daytona 500 in 1964. Since then, it's resided in some of the most classic cars Dodge and Plymouth have offered. Now you can give your favorite Mopar fan a fantastic florescent clock featuring the iconic engine. Our 426 Hemi wall clock is as durable as a classic Dodge - it resists wear and tear and is sure to look great hanging on the wall of any workshop or garage.
- High Quality Scratch Resistant Lexan Lens with ABS Plastic Housing
- Quartz Movement Runs on AA battery (Not Included)
- Economical 22 Watt Fluorescent Backlight Plugs into Standard Outlet and Has On/Off Switch
- Measures 14 Inches Diameter
- Made in USA with 1 Year Warranty; Ships Directly from Manufacturer - US/48 Only. Please Allow 7-14 Business Days for Delivery
Weight: 5.00 lbs
Watch Some Videos
Brighten up your day with a short video of our light up wall clocks!
Be the first to rate this item!