The Coca-Cola Company's "Hilltop" commercial aired in July 1971, a time when the country was in the midst of great cultural change. Showing a diverse group of young people gathered on a hill and singing "I'd Like to Buy the World a Coke," the ad became an instant classic and a powerful expression of global peace, unity, and hope. Our 1971 Unity Collection Sticker Sets celebrate that message with designs, colors, and slogans that are infused with the past but look to the future. Several sets are available and all come with a lyric sheet and a brief history. All our Coca-Cola stickers are officially licensed and proudly made in the USA.
- Set of 4 Stickers Celebrating the 1971 Hilltop Commercial and "I'd Like to Buy the World a Coke" Jingle
- Die Cut Premium Vinyl Stickers with Strong Adhesive
- Each Sticker Measures Approx. 2.5"
- Includes Lyric Sheet
- Proudly Made in the USA; Officially Licensed; Copyright The Coca-Cola Company
- Additional Sets Available
Weight: 0.10 lbs
Be the first to rate this item!