The Coca-Cola Santa Claus was created by artist Haddon Sundblom in the 1930s and has been in company's holiday advertising for decades since. Our vintage-style wall art salutes the classic image of Santa Claus in a big way! Guaranteed to make an impact on your decor, this triptych consists of three signs that form a single giant image. Nostalgic Coca-Cola graphics are sublimated on heavy-duty steel panels for a stunning presentation that will last for years. Your panel art is made to order in the USA, so please allow extra time for its creation and delivery. We picture this with gaps between the panels, but you can also hang them right against each other to create one huge sign. However you display it, this vintage-style Santa sign will make a big statement in any retro kitchen or restaurant. Indoor Use Only.
- Includes 3 Metal Panels that Form a Continuous Image
- Made in the USA of Heavy Duty Steel with Riveted Holes
- Size Options: 18 x 36, 24 x 48, 29 x 60, 35 x 72, 47 x 96
- Made to Order and Ships Directly from the Manufacturer. Please Allow for Extra Processing and Delivery Time.
- Officially Licensed Reproduction; Copyright The Coca-Cola Company
Weight: 7.00 lbs
Watch Some Videos
Make a huge impact with multi-panel metal wall art!
Be the first to rate this item!