One of the most recognizable Coca-Cola designs is the red disc or "button." Used both as a graphic element in advertisement and as a metal sign with a distinctive convex shape, the red disc is as much a part of Coke lore as the Coca-Cola logo itself. Now you can decorate with the nostalgia of Coca-Cola in a unique way with this tough but decorative floor graphic. Perfect for your retro kitchen, restaurant, or company lunch room, our peel-and-stick floor decals are easy to apply to nearly any smooth flooring. They're made of heavy-duty, laminated vinyl and are skid resistant to withstand years of heavy foot traffic. This floor graphic is an officially licensed reproduction and is available exclusively from Retro Planet.
- Made of Heavy Duty Vinyl with Skid Resistant Laminate
- Sticks to Most Smooth Surfaces - Vinyl Flooring, Finished Hardwood, Painted Concrete, and More; Indoor Use Only
- Available in 24, 30, 36, 40, and 48 Inch Sizes
- High-Tack Adhesive for Longevity; Made in the USA
- Officially Licensed Reproduction; Copyright The Coca-Cola Company
Weight: 0.95 lbs
Watch Some Videos
Take a closer look at our decorative and durable floor graphics.
See just how easy it is to apply our floor graphics.
Be the first to rate this item!