This Drink Coca-Cola Sprite Boy Work Refreshed Metal Panel Art features the iconic Sprite Boy, who made his debut in the early 1940s. Sprite Boy was originally painted by artist Haddon Sundblom, world famous for his rendition of Santa Claus in Coca-Cola holiday advertisements. Made to look like a vintage original sign, this triptych consists of three signs that form a single giant image. Nostalgic Coca-Cola graphics are sublimated on heavy-duty steel panels for a stunning presentation that will last for years. Your triptych is made to order in the USA, so please allow extra time for its creation and delivery. You can set the panels right against each other or display them with gaps between them for a more relaxed look. Either way, this Coca-Cola wall art will make a huge statement in your kitchen or restaurant. Indoor Use Only.
- Includes 3 Metal Panels that Form a Continuous Image
- Made in the USA of Heavy Duty Steel with Riveted Holes
- Size Options: 24 x 36, 32 x 48, and 40 x 60
- Made to Order and Ships Directly from the Manufacturer. Please Allow for Extra Processing and Delivery Time.
- Officially Licensed Reproduction; Copyright The Coca-Cola Company
Weight: 4.00 lbs
Watch Some Videos
Make a huge impact with multi-panel metal wall art!
Be the first to rate this item!