This Drink Coca-Cola Better With Coke Metal Panel Art reproduces Coca-Cola advertising art from the 1960s that was geared toward diners and restaurants. With clean graphics, memorable slogans, and unique shapes (like the famous Fishtail design, sometimes called Arciform), this era of Coke art has a distinctive look that will jazz up any room. Guaranteed to make an impact on your decor, this diptych consists of two signs that form a single giant image. Nostalgic Coca-Cola graphics are sublimated on heavy-duty steel panels for a stunning presentation that will last for years. Your wall art is made to order in the USA, so please allow extra time for its creation and delivery. We picture this as a true diptych with gaps between the panels, but you can also hang them right against each other to create one huge sign. However you display it, this vintage-style Coca-Cola wall art will make a big statement in your kitchen or restaurant. Indoor Use Only.
- Includes 2 Metal Panels that Form a Continuous Image
- Made in the USA of Heavy Duty Steel with Riveted Holes
- Size Options: 36 x 14, 48 x 17, 60 x 23
- Made to Order and Ships Directly from the Manufacturer. Please Allow for Extra Processing and Delivery Time.
- Officially Licensed Reproduction; Copyright The Coca-Cola Company
Weight: 4.50 lbs
Watch Some Videos
Make a huge impact with multi-panel metal wall art!
Be the first to rate this item!