The Coca Cola crossing guard sign - also known as The Coke Cop - once helped children all over America get to school safely. It originally was a double-sided sign on a heavy metal base that was placed outside schools in the 1950s and 1960s. Now you can capture that hometown feeling with the Coke traffic cop in your retro kitchen, restaurant, or company lunch room. Made diptych style, this metal panel art consists of two heavy-duty steel panels that fit together to create one oversized metal sign. It's made to order in the USA and shipped in sections; please allow extra time for its creation and delivery. Each panel has riveted holes and is ready to hang out of the box. You can set the panels right against each other or display them with gaps between them for a more relaxed look. Either way, this Coca-Cola wall art will make a huge statement in your kitchen or restaurant.
- Two Extra Large Metal Panels that Create a Single Oversized Image
- Made in the USA of Heavy Duty Steel with Riveted Holes
- Size Options: 36, 48, 60, and 84 Inches
- Made to Order and Ships Directly from the Manufacturer. Please Allow for Extra Processing and Delivery Time.
- Officially Licensed Reproduction; Copyright The Coca-Cola Company
Weight: 6.00 lbs
Watch Some Videos
Make a huge impact with multi-panel metal wall art!
Be the first to rate this item!