Coca-Cola was already popular before the company introduced the first automatic soda fountain in 1933; but that certainly helped Coke become the drink of choice in diners, ice cream shops and cafeterias all over the country! Our Coca-Cola Fountain Service Banner Large Metal Panel Art celebrates this nostalgic time. Guaranteed to make an impact on your decor, this diptych consists of two signs that form a single giant image. Nostalgic Coca-Cola graphics are sublimated on heavy-duty steel panels for a stunning presentation that will last for years. Your diptych is made to order in the USA, so please allow extra time for its creation and delivery. We picture this as a true diptych with gaps between the panels, but you can also hang them right against each other to create one huge sign. However you display it, this vintage-style Coca-Cola wall art will make a big statement in your kitchen or restaurant. Indoor Use Only.
- Includes 2 Metal Panels that Form a Continuous Image
- Made in the USA of Heavy Duty Steel with Riveted Holes
- Size Options: 36 x 19, 48 x 25, 60 x 32, 72 x 38
- Made to Order and Ships Directly from the Manufacturer. Please Allow for Extra Processing and Delivery Time.
- Officially Licensed Reproduction; Copyright The Coca-Cola Company
Weight: 6.60 lbs
Watch Some Videos
Make a huge impact with multi-panel metal wall art!
Be the first to rate this item!