Retro Rewards lets you earn points on purchases that can be redeemed on future orders. This zero-cost program is an ideal way to save—it pays more than most cash-back card programs.
Each qualifying purchase (currently all products are qualified) earns one point for each dollar spent. Shipping and other order charges do not earn points. Every 20 points can be redeemed for a $1 discount on any future order. It's like getting 5% store credit on each and every purchase.
Note: Point earnings are not retroactive. You must have a customer account and be logged in during checkout in order to earn points.
Note: Sorry, Retro Reward Points can only be redeemed through our standard checkout. It is not compatible with Amazon Checkout.
If you have a RetroPlanet.com customer account, you're automatically enrolled in Retro Rewards. Log in now and start earning!
Don't have an account? You can create one now—it's free and secure.
Want to earn even more? Then be sure to sign up for the RetroPlanet.com newsletter. Occasionally we'll host special earning weeks, where you can earn more points per dollar. You won't want to miss the news when this happens.
There are limitations to Retro Rewards, so by enrolling you agree to the following:
- Points have no monetary value. They are only redeemable at RetroPlanet.com and only against actual purchases. No cash payments will be made in lieu of points.
- Points expire after two years of inactivity.
- While points can be applied on top of standard store discounts (i.e. sales prices) and against shipping and order charges, points are only earned on the actual price paid for products. Fractional points are not earned (i.e. if your subtotal, before shipping and tax, is $25.95, you will earn 25 points).
- Points will be revoked on any items returned for refund, and on any order whereas funds are invalid or returned.
- We may, at our discretion, terminate Retro Rewards at any time, without notice. If this should occur, any currently earned points will be valid until expired, but no new points will be earned.